Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Series is 0-0


And I say lets go Celtics. I use to be a go hard Laker fan. Being that I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD and not having a team from my town to cheer for, I started to like the team I saw the most of and that was the Lakers. From the time I little in the single digit ages I like them and everything thing about them. Magic Johnson is still one of my favorite players all time!

The year that the Lakers started having issues and Shaq & Kobe couldn't get along to the point that they traded Shaq...I stopped being a fan. My team was being disassembled because of the greed of one player. Not to mention that this same player got into some off the court troubles and started to "snitch" on other people to try and get out of trouble. That's just a punk move! I can not be a fan of a team with a leader that has power that shouldn't not. It is that simple. So now I cheer for whoever is playing the Lakers. So dont call me a Laker hater, call me a hater of punk leaders.

No comments: