Thursday, April 2, 2009

So much happening right now...

1. Final 4! I picked the Tarheels to win it all and they still in it...GO HEELS!!!
2. I am officially 100% single with nothing...hold on...!NOTHING! That means no one in my life on that level right now and I am not looking. Just having friends right now is OK with me.
3. Outdoor track has started and I felt great until I was working out and hit a hurdle which sent me to the turf (it was raining so I ran inside) and scratched up both my kneecaps :(
4. I will be running at Penn Relays for the first time since 2006...
5. My 1996 honda accord is at 189,000 and still rolling!
6. My CPU went down and I lost a music folder with about 15GB of acapella's and quotables.
7. I have been trying to eat right. Matter fact I drove past Krispy Kreme twice last week and the hot light was on and didnt stop...I'm trying very hard to eat right during the season but WHY DOES THOU TEMPT ME!?

1 comment:

Nigel "6five" Bigbee said...

I'll see you at Penn.

And, you was sweatin bullets when you passed Krispy Kremes. lol