Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Day...More Of The Same

These last few days have been pretty interesting. I have had people I know and people that I dont know criticize me on the decision I have made over and over. Some telling me to keep running and some that understand totally what I mean in what I say and also how I feel. To understand I think you have to first understand the sport of track and field which I don't even consider and sport anymore on the professional level. I think the sport has become more like the WWE. Now dont get me wrong I love the WWE and have been a fan since I was about 6 years old but at least the WWE doesnt front like its "real wrestling" The "E" in WWE is for entertainment. I honestly think that every sport entertains but to a certain degree. T&F like I have stated before always has someone doing something spectacular. I wish I could bet on track like the horse races. You know go to the meet...see what the odds are...see the athletes while they warm up and prepare...and then bet money on who I thought would win based on all those factors and what they have done earlier that year. I would be rich! :) I would be calling shots like an open white man in the NBA...LMAO!

**Side note...As I am writing this I am watching ESPN talk about Ron Artest may be going to the Cavs. The NBA has put so much into making LeBron the best...they are basically trying to give him a team that will be impossible to lose with. I mean can they be anymore blatent? I mean he is a great basketball player but he is no Jordan...No one is! But the NBA wants him to win so bad...cant you tell?

No comments: