Sunday, July 5, 2009

Decision on Next Move...

In this last week I have got a few phone calls and have been informed that people have interest in me in a number of different areas which is kind of shocking to me. From coaching to manager to just business itself and it makes me feel really good and better about my decision. I didn't have a plan "B" so to speak when I said what I said about being done (which still doesn't contain the word "retire") because I actually took a week to analyze what I said and if it meant what I wanted it to mean. Well of course people are not going to understand your every word. If I doctor starts speaking about surgery he just performed...I may understand some of what he is saying but not everything. That is how I feel about my last interview. If I get in front of another microphone I will try to go into detail and try to make more in depth sense of what I was saying. If not then hey I could care less what people think, what & who I am talking about.

So now I am going to start looking and entertaining some of these opportunites that have been brought to my attention. I think its great that I have been able to do something that I loved doing for the past 10 years and made a decent living out of it. Not many people can say that they have traveled the world and have seen many things that the average person may never get to see. An inner city baltimore born kid grew up to see the world and got paid doing it...LOVELY!!! Well time to make moves and start on this new chapter.

No comments: